ページビューの合計

2017年7月10日月曜日

Making discoveries through using "word clouds"

Food and agriculture organization of united nations
Food Loss and Food Waste. (n.d.). Retrieved July 06, 2017, from http://www.fao.org/food-loss-and-food-waste/en/
Japan for sustainability
Food Waste in Japan|JFS Japan for Sustainability. (n.d.). Retrieved July 06, 2017, from http://www.japanfs.org/en/news/archives/news_id027774.html




I made these two images by using word clouds.
As you can see, Food and agriculture organization of United Nations emphasizes “Food”.
I think this has many meaning, such as loos food, waste food.
In this term, I think they want to say that all food is related to food waste, and we all have something to do with this issue.


I also made a picture of Japan for sustainability.
From this picture,  I found words "waste" and "Food".
These are similar to Food and agriculture organization of United Nations.
Additionaly, I found "hotel","recycle" and "increasing".
In this term, hotel is one of factor of place which waste food. And, recycle  is important thing to solve this issue.
"increasing" is also key word ,  I think this issue is getting worse, amount of waste food is getting increasing.
I think they want to emphasize food waste issue is a familiar social problem.


So, we should have a storong emotion.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿