ページビューの合計

2017年7月26日水曜日

NGO presentation


We established NGO group. The name is “Mr. mottainaiZ”

Our mission is “to find the way to reduce food waste” and our goal is to reduce food waste as possible as we can in Japan.

We have some activity to achieve them.



We got feedbacks from our classmate. Most of them had a good impression to our NGO.

Some people said “the name of group is funny”, and others said our presentation was clear to understand. One student said “activities we can try from today is really useful”. We were happy to hear that. I want to say thanks to mu classmate to give me feedbacks.



To create fictional NGO was a little difficult. We considered ideas carefully. We wanted to create catchy and unique NGO, so we thought many unique activity which any other NGO haven’t done yet. Through this final presentation, I could learn more about food waste issue. I hope a lot of people come to be interested in food waste issue.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hello! I was impressed by your presentation, so I want to tell you some comments!
    I thought your name "Mr.mottainaiZ" was so unique and it is good to receive public attention. To be honest, before hearing your presentation, I haven't thought about food waste issue even though I am also the one who waste food. In Japan, food waste is one of the most important issue we all have to think about. The cafe where I' m working as a part-time job is wasting so many foods everyday and I think it is "Mottainai." We have to try in order to reduce the amount of food wasted.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. I really loved the message and your NGO's name. It was very original. I also agree that we should be more aware of this situation. I only recently found out that convenience stores throw away food before the expiring date, I thought it was ridiculous. I think that your activities will help people realize that wasting food is "MOTTAINAI"

    返信削除
  4. I think your NGO will do a great job. food waste has been a serious issue as you said, especially in developped countries. I do have wasted foods and after listening to your presentation, I decided not to waste foods anymore. And I didn't know that stores and restaurants waste that much food so i was surprised and so shocked. I think we should be more thankful about being able to eat.

    返信削除
  5. I liked your NGO's name “Mr. mottainaiZ” too. Making catchy name is best to get attracts from others, so I thought your NGO will definitely result in success:)

    返信削除